Solution: The Magic Match
Answer: TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT
Written by Joman522, with assistance from betaveros
The solution can be viewed here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ic7rhWgWfI_l-8gBn_HMAmiShgNxOom6/view
- Player A marks N on sector 1, S on sector 13, and ends on sector 13.
- Player B marks E on sector 7 and ends on sector 7.
- Player C doesn't participate.
- Player D marks W on sector 19 and ends on sector 2.
- Player A creates 4 slices of pizza on sector 12 and stays on sector 13.
- Player B swaps positions with A, going to sector 13 while Player A is sent to sector 7. He marks Sector 12 with a T and leaves only 2 slices of pizza there.
- Player C creates trees on sectors 8, 18, and 21. Sector 8 has an E marked next to it, on sector 7, by B, and Sector 18 has a W marked next to it, on sector 19, by D; so player C marks a T on sector 20, marks an O on Sector 22, and ends on Sector 22.
- The only object in the southwest is a tree on Sector 18, and Sector 19 already has a W on it, so Player D teleports to sector 17 and marks an I there.
- The pizza is on Sector 12, so Player A teleports to Sector 11, takes the pizza, and marks a picture of the pizza on Sector 12. As this puts her two sectors away from Player B on Sector 13, she goes to jail.
- Player B teleports to Sector 4, which is opposite Sector 16, and marks an M (the second letter of Amy) there.
- Player C moves from Sector 22 to Sector 1 and marks it with the 21st letter of the alphabet, a U.
- The trees are still on Sectors 8, 18, and 21. Sector 7 has an E from Round 1B, Sector 17 has an I from Round 2D, Sector 19 has a W from Round 1D, Sector 20 has a T from Round 2C, and Sector 22 has an O from Round 2C. So the only remaining space is Sector 9. Player D teleports to it and marks it with a T.
- Player A's turn is skipped.
- Player B moves to Sector 6 and pockets the 1-dollar bill.
- The trees are still on Sectors 8, 18, and 21. Player C transforms the Sector 21 tree into an Ent and teleports from Sector 1 to Sector 13. As Sector 12 is marked with an T from Round 2B and a pizza picture from Round 3A, Player C marks sector 14 with an A. The Ent moves to Sector 22.
- Player D moves to Sector 21 and marks it with an I (the second letter of Dippy). The Ent moves to Sector 23.
- Player A removes all trees, teleports to Sector 1, drops the pizza on Sector 24 (next to the Ent on Sector 23), and marks Sector 2 with an Y. The Ent moves to Sector 24.
- Player B teleports Player A to Sector 12 (opposite of Sector 24), teleports himself to Sector 17 (on the red vowel I marked by Player D; the other red vowel I is on Sector 21, but 21 isn't prime), marks Sector 16 with N, and marks Sector 18 with A (since he has a 1-dollar bill and only Player A is standing on an even-numbered sector). Because he teleported Player A next to Player C on Sector 13, Player B is sent to jail. The Ent moves to Sector 1.
- Player C teleports Player A to Sector 4 (three sectors in front of Sector 1), moves to Sector 16 (opposite Sector 4), and marks it with a D (even though it already has the letter N). The Ent moves to Sector 2.
- Player D moves to Sector 24 (two sectors behind Sector 2) and marks it with a Z (the third letter of the pizza at that sector, which gets consumed). The Ent moves to Sector 3.
- Player A removes the Ent and creates a portal on Sector 21.
- Player B's turn is skipped.
- Player C moves to Sector 15 and marks it with an R. Then he moves to Sector 3 and marks it with an R. Finally, he kicks Player A to Sector 9, which has a red T marked on it from Round 3D.
- Player D moves to Sector 10 and marks it with an R. As they moved themselves next to Player A in Sector 9, they go to jail.
- Player A moves to Sector 15 (opposite Sector 3). Indeed, Sectors 14, 15, and 16 were all marked by Player C in rounds 4, 6, and 5 respectively.
Player B moves to Sector 11 (the empty sector next to the pizza picture on Sector 12; Sector 13 has an S from Round 1A) and marks it with an N. Then they move to Sector 15 and kick Player A into the portal. This causes the following movements:
- Player B, who was on Sector 15, moves to Sector 16.
- Player C, who was on Sector 3, moves to Sector 4.
- Player D, who was in jail, moves to Sector 9.
Now, the surviving players read their letters in red-green-blue order.
From Sector 9, Player D reads:
- Sector 9: T
- Sector 10: R
- Sector 17: I
- Sector 19: W
- Sector 21: I
- Sector 24: Z
From Sector 4, Player C reads:
- Sector 14: A
- Sector 15: R
- Sector 16: D
- Sector 20: T
- Sector 22: O
- Sector 1: U
- Sector 3: R
From Sector 15, Player B reads:
- Sector 16: N
- Sector 18: A
- Sector 4: M
- Sector 7: E
- Sector 11: N
- Sector 12: T
Following the instructions results in the letters spelling out the answer, TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT.